You can set up scheduled reports for any Merchant Cabinet user. To do this, go to Account Admin → Schedule reports. Here you will see a list of created reports, if any. Click Schedule reports in the upper right corner.
In the report creation pop-up, select report settings.
1. Recipient name or email: select among the users to whom the report will be sent.The report can be sent to users authorized for your legal entity. If necessary, you can create a new user, the instructions are here
2. After adding a recipient, select the store brand you want to report on
3. Select report and reporting frequency. Frequency options:
- Daily report will be sent the next day for the past day
- Weekly report will be sent weekly for the previous 7 days
- Monthly report will be sent at the end of each month for the previous calendar month
- Year To Date report will be sent at the end of each month for the calendar year.
All reports are sent at 10 am CET.
4. After selecting all the settings, click schedule a report
If the report has been saved, a "The new report has been scheduled" pop-up will appear. You will find it in the list of reports.
Receiving the report
The report comes by email in the form of a link in the letter. If there were no transactions during the selected period, this will be indicated in the letter.
If there have been transactions, the email will contain a link to download the report. Click Download Transaction Report to go to your merchant account and download the document.
Data in the report
The report will include:
- Order date and ID, captured amount, status,
- Date of refund and ID, refunded amount
- Customer email and phone
- Store name, ID (by merchant side) and street
- Sales person ID and name
- Client registration kind (online or offline)